Sunday, December 23, 2012

On the 3rd Day of Xmas...

I'm running of things to see...
The 3 Best Worst Rappers in the Game

The best worst as in, they are absolutely horrible but yet you find yourself knowing at least 2 or 3 of their anthem songs and you are not afraid to admit that you like this stupid shit.

3. Trinidad James - All Gold Everything
This guy has came on the scene and took the rap game by storm. He is leading the league in 4 categories right out of the gate: Worst Outfit, Worst Teeth, Worst Flow, and Worst Video. Don't believe me just watch.

2b. Future - Pluto
I don't know if this guy is rnb or rap but he is confused. He has taken on the autotune rap style and you almost start thinking that is his real voice as much as he switches from regular to autotuned so much. His best work is as a hook man, but for some reason, if you go to a club or strip club, this dude gets more spins than the entire West Coast. Every song is either Future or featuring this cat. I don't get it.

2a. Chief Keef - Finally Rich
The one hit wonder that somehow keeps pumpin out more terrible music finally dropped an album this week. The numbers...projected to move about 60k units. Considering that T.I. is going to move about 175k, I don't see how this is happening but the guy has a following. I guess it is the youth movement of no morals, get high, skinny jeans, and bad haircuts driving this train while being drunk and popping mollys.


1. Gucci Mane - Da Trap Gawd
Nobody is taking the crown from Mr Zone 6 anytime soon. Gucci has his place on the Mr Rushmore of wackness for years to come. He just has too much volume of work. I would hate to look at his discography of wackness. It would pain me to see. I haven't listen to Gucci since Bricks but apparently through beefs, shootouts, and trapping, Gucci is still the man in these streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment